Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Serving a Mission!

So I know that a while ago I posted a post about my friends going on a mission and me not going. Well I haven't been able to stop thinking about going and I felt so uneasy about staying here and not serving a mission. So I started praying about the decision to serve a mission and I have never felt so much peace, happiness, and surety in my life. I know that going on a mission is the right decision for me. So I am acting on the feeling and i am going to serve a mission. I started my papers at the first of this week. I put my availability date as June 1st, so we will be seeing where I will be going and when! (hopefully soon) I am so so so excited to serve a mission! It is going to be the best experience! :)

1 comment:

  1. cute blog! and that is so exciting! i can't wait to hear where you will be serving! :)

    ReplyDelete