Thursday, July 14, 2011
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
- School is out and Summer is here! (if it would stop raining)
- I moved home!
- I got my mission call to McAllen Texas, spanish speaking! I leave July 20th (which is coming up so fast!)
- I have been shopping like a mad women to get all of my mission stuff
- I went to the temple! :)
- I have been playing with friends and family, probably a little to much ;)
- I have read two books! Life Expectancy and also a book to prepare me for the mish! I started The Maze Runner and so far it is so good!
- I went on a little trip to Provo with Kate!
- I celebrated my grandma's birthday, by eating her favorite, A&W fish burgers.
- One of my good friends Jacki got married and I got to see my St George girls! (Love and miss them so much)
- I went on a road trip with my best friend to California!
- I have gone back to the temple seven times since I have been through and the cool thing is I have not gone to the same temple twice! How lucky are we in Utah, we have 14 temples!
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Saturday, April 9, 2011
I have developed a passion for running! I LOVE it! It relieves my stress, helps with anxiety, and keeps me healthy! I was reading a fitness magazine the other day and on one of the pages it told a story about a lady who ran 1,000 miles in one year. I have decided that I am going to do just that.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
A Mission Statement of President Eyring:
I am a part of the fellowship of the unashamed. The dye has been cast out. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made. I am a disciple of Jesus Christ. I won’t look back, let up, slowdown, or be still. My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, and my future is secure. I’m finished and done with low living, small planning, smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, worldly taking, cheap giving, and dwarfed goals. I no longer need pre-eminence, positions, promotions, plaudits, or popularity. I don’t have to be right, first, recognized, praised, regarded, or rewarded. I now live by faith, lean on his presence, walk with patience, am lifted by prayer, and labor with power.
My face is set, my gait is fast, my goal is heaven. My road is narrow, my way is rough, my companions are few, my guide is reliable, my mission is clear. I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, divided or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder in the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I won’t give up, shut up, or let up until I have stayed up, stored up, and paid up the cause of Christ. I must go till He comes, give till I drop, preach to all I know, and work till he stops me. And when he returns for His own, He will have no problem recognizing me. My banner will be clear.
I Love this mission statement! It is so powerful! I strive to be like this everyday! The gospel is so important to me and I want EVERYONE to know that!