Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

L-TOWN

Life in Logan is great! Even though I grew up with weather like this I am still adjusting from St. George weather. Man is St George spoiled. Yesterday it was a beautiful day, well the first half. Like no coat or jacket beautiful, but then around like five it turned into a blizzard! And I mean BLIZZARD! However Logan is beautiful! I am really starting to love the valley, especially right after it snows.


School is going great! I am LOVING my classes. I am so glad I decided to change majors, I mean nursing is great, but I just love everything about community health. It fits me so much better than nursing did. Plus I will have a lot more options of what I can do when I finish!

I love going to sporting events up here at USU! The basketball games are a blast! USU has an amazing student section, its like half of the stadium, and always jam packed! I also went to my first hockey game up here. I have never really been a fan of hockey, but man it was so fun! Of course my favorite part was the fighting! I love it when they rip off there gloves and helmets and start throwing fists.


Outdoor Ice Skating!

At my first hockey game! LOVED it!

Also my birthday was on the 6th of this month! I had a wonderful birthday! Lots of celebrating! I am 21 years old I cannot believe it! I feel like I am getting so old! On Thursday my roommates made me a Birthday Cake, white, with white frosting, my favorite! They are so sweet! Then on Saturday my mom took me to Bella's for lunch followed by a little shopping. I got new running shoes, the cutest little purse ever and two rings! :) Then later that night I had a little get together with some friends. We went to Fire House Pizza to eat and then came back to my apartment and played games and such! On Sunday, my actual birthday, I had dinner with my family! Tomas and Jayci as well as Cody and Jess came out to my parents house and we celebrated as well as watched the Super Bowl! Kenz and Aron were on the mountain so they weren't able to make it, they were greatly missed though! Then on Tuesday Jess and I combined out birthdays. She came up to Logan and we did a little shopping and then went to Chili's for lunch! It was a great birthday and I am so grateful that I have so many friends and family to celebrate with!


My lovely roomies!
Amy, Mary, and Cass

Me and my mom!

Come to find out me and Vinnie Share Birthdays
So We celebrated together!

Some of us at Firehouse Pizza


No comments:

Post a Comment