Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Travel


I have been just aching to travel somewhere, anywhere! Especially to Europe! I don't know why it is just that I love exploring new places. I wish I had all the money in the world and I could get on a plane tomorrow and go to Italy, Germany, or Denmark and spend a week there. Walking around the cobble stone streets taking in all of the greenness, old architecture, and the people, who enjoy life more than we seem to enjoy it here in the states. I am so grateful for my trip to Europe, Egypt, and Jordan. Especially with everything that is going on in Egypt, I would definitely not want to be there right now. I am determined to go back to Europe someday and hopefully sooner rather than later. For now I will just relive my experience through pictures.


Anyone who knows me at all knows that
this is my all time favorite Statue.
I just love David! :)
(Sorry for the indecent exposure)



Pyramids in Egypt!


Germany!
Not the best picture, but it is so GREEN!
Love It!


Why can't our sidewalks and roads be like this?


I will do a post about life up here in L-town soon. It's most likely going to be a long post and I don't know that much time today.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!!! I think all our Roads should be cool cobblestone... Why don't we care about architechture in the U.S.??? LOVE YOU KAR:)

    ReplyDelete